The so-called "spring and summer nourish yang, autumn and winter nourish yin", in the early autumn season, warm dryness attack people, grape acid sweetened yin, can produce body fluid to quench thirst, moisturize the lungs and eliminate dryness, it can be called the season's best medicine. However, although grapes have good medicinal and health effects, the following should be noted when eating:
1. Eat more grapes with internal heat. "Medical Lin Zhuan Yao" records: "Eat more to produce internal heat." Because grapes contain high sugar content, they can provide heat for the human body, so eating too much can cause internal heat.
2. Eating more grapes is prone to diarrhea. "Ben Jing Feng Yuan" said: "Too much food makes you diarrhea." Grapes have the effect of moisturizing the intestines and laxative. Excessive consumption can easily cause diarrhea, so people with weak spleen and stomach should not eat more. Moreover, you should not drink a lot of water immediately after eating grapes, otherwise it will accelerate the intestinal motility and cause diarrhea.
3. Grapes cannot be eaten with milk. Because grapes contain fruit acids, they will coagulate the protein in milk, which not only affects absorption, but also symptoms such as abdominal distension, abdominal pain, and diarrhea in severe cases. Therefore, you should eat grapes 1 hour after drinking milk.
4. Grapes cannot be eaten with seafood. Eating grapes and seafood together will cause symptoms such as vomiting, bloating, and diarrhea, because grapes contain tannic acid, which coagulates when encountering the protein in seafood, forming a substance that is not easy to digest.
5. Diabetics should not eat. Grapes contain a large amount of glucose, which is absorbed by the body after eating, which can easily increase blood sugar. Therefore, diabetic patients must not eat.